- Registered office: Corso di Porta Romana 122 20122 Milan (MI)
- VAT/TAX ID: 10906000962
- Company Register of Milano, Monza Brianza Lodi
- Economic and Administrative Index No. REA: MI – 2565213
- PEC: email@example.com
Maximus Italia Srl
- Registered office: Viale Bianca Maria 19 20122 Milan (MI)
- VAT/TAX ID: 10444300965
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the website(s), you agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Except as otherwise noted, the content and format of the websites are the property of Maximus. Any trademarks used or referred to in the websites are the property of their respective owners.
2. You represent that you will ensure the accuracy of information that you provide and have the lawful right to submit it to Maximus or the websites. You also agree that you will use the websites in a responsible and lawful way and not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. You also agree not to deliberately try to undermine the security of the websites; this includes attempting to introduce viruses, overload or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information which the websites comprise of, or any other actions which could affect the security of information or our reputation.
3. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting to or from Maximus or the websites any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another party’s privacy, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. This includes any copyrighted material or material that is confidential to a third party.
4. Maximus has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review transmissions, bulletin boards, postings and chat rooms that may be made available on or via these websites. Maximus assumes no liability with respect to such activities or the content of any such services.
6. You agree, by submitting information to any area of the website, that you grant Maximus and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such public submissions.
7. Except as expressly set out here nothing contained in this site shall confer any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Maximus or any third party. This site and its contents may not be copied, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Maximus.
8. You may download, display, and print one copy of publicly available informational materials or store a single copy on a computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
9. All intellectual property rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website, including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos, belong to either Maximus or to its licensors. All are subject to protection of international software and intellectual property legislation. You must not use the website or any part of it in a manner which infringes such rights. You may not copy for any business or commercial use unless you have written consent from Maximus to do so.
10. Maximus does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. Any ideas disclosed to Maximus outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential. Maximus may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. By submitting an idea to Maximus you agree to be bound by these terms.
11. The content on this platform is provided only for general information purposes and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Maximus. The information on these sites is not intended to constitute advice on which you should rely. You may wish to obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this platform.
12. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Maximus. No warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites. Maximus takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk. For example, this website does not control the dissemination of third party cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
13. Maximus is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this site. Maximus shall not be liable or held accountable for the content or views expressed in such materials provided by you. The websites and all Maximus and third party information is provided "As Is" and “as available”.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Maximus disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or practice.
15. Maximus makes no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards, including antivirus and other security checks, to satisfy your particular requirements as to content safety and reliability.
16. In no event will Maximus be liable to any party for any direct, indirect or incidental damages. This includes, but is not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or data without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with these sites, any content on or accessed through these sites, or any site or service linked to these sites, or any copying, displaying or use thereof.
17. Maximus may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the websites, or an entire website.
18. Maximus may in its absolute discretion deny you access to the websites and/or terminate your registration at any time without notice or explanation.
19. Client users (e.g. HR or line manager referring an employee): you represent that you will ensure that, when you have downloaded information from the portal made available to you, you will only share it with anyone who has a need to see that information and you must not modify the material in any way and keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
Last updated: 14 June 2021