Maximus is an accredited operator of Active Labor Market Policies services in Lombardy.Find out more
Maximus in Lombardia
Lombardy Region has always been at the forefront of Active Labor Market Policies programs, and Maximus Italia, as an accredited operator of employment and training services, adheres to regional programs such as Dote Unica Lavoro and Garanzia di Occupabilità dei Lavoratori (GOL).
All workers and employers, unemployed or unemployable residents or domiciled in Lombardy, are welcomed by qualified professionals at our accredited offices and can access Employment Services aimed at supporting, defining, and accompanying the realization of their professional path.
Maximus Italia's Employment Services in Lombardy
- Information, advice, and guidance on Active Labor Market Policies and Training courses
- Assessment of competencies and skills
- Personal career advice and guidance, delivered on a one-to-one basis or in a group.
- Training tailored to needs and professional goals
- Advice and guidance, and pre-employment support.
- HR consultancy to meet professional and business needs of employers
- Promotion of internships
- Continuous support before and during job placement
Active Labor Market Policies: Maximus programs in Lombardy
In Lombardy Region, Maximus Italia adheres to the Dote Unica Lavoro and Garanzia di Occupabilità dei Lavoratori (GOL). All programs aim to help people enter or re-enter the labor market and are implemented as part of the initiatives promoted by the Regional Operational Program, co-financed by the European Social Fund.
Both programs aim to help people enter or re-enter the labor market and are implemented as part of the initiatives promoted by the Regional Operational Program co-financed by the European Social Fund.
Garanzia di Occupabilità dei Lavoratori
It is aimed at unemployed/unemployable people who are 16 to 65 years old, living and/or domiciled in Lombardy.