Maximus is an accredited operator of Active Labor Market Policies services in Lazio Region.Find out more
Maximus in Lazio
There are many programs and anti-unemployment measures set up by the Lazio Region through Active Labor Market Policy tools. Maximus Italia, as an Accredited Body for Employment Services in the Lazio Region, based in Rome at Via Toscana 30, adheres to regional programs such as Workers' Employability Guarantee (GOL).
All workers and employers, unemployed or unemployable residents or domiciled in Lombardy, are welcomed by qualified professionals at our accredited offices and can access Employment Services aimed at supporting, defining, and accompanying the realization of their professional path.
Accr. Reg. Det. G05891_2023 del 03.05.2023
Maximus Italia's Employment Services in Lazio
- Information, advice, and guidance on Active Labor Market Policies.
- Assessment of competencies and skills.
- Personal career advice and guidance, delivered on a one-to-one basis or in group.
- Advice and guidance, and pre-employment support.
- HR consultancy to meet professional and business needs of employers.
- Continuous support before and during job placement.
Active Labor Market Policies: Maximus programs in Lazio
In Lazio Region, Maximus Italia participates in the regional Workers' Employability Guarantee program, commonly known as the GOL program. The program, implemented as part of the initiatives promoted by the Regional Operational Program co-financed by the European Social Fund, aims to help citizens to enter or re-enter the labor market.
The program is aimed at people living or domiciled in Lazio who have one of the following characteristics:
- Unemployed with or without Naspi/DisColl
- Recipients of social security benefits in continuous employment relationship
- Citizenship Income recipients
- Fragile or vulnerable workers: disadvantaged women, people with disabilities, young NEETs, and mature workers (over 55)
- Working poor: employed or self-employed workers with very low incomes
The GOL program, " Workers' Employability Guarantee," is a national program funded under the NRP to fight unemployment through job placement and reintegration services, job updating and professional retraining.