Supporting people to find sustainable employment, develop new skills and gain independence.
We are committed to supporting job seekers into meaningful careers and pathways
Our approach combines planning, personal engagement and support to help you succeed.
- We work with you to understand your specific skills, interests and experience
- Your personal employment case manager helps you identify and apply for the right opportunities and gives you the best chance for success
- Last but not least, we're here to support you
Programs we support
Job seeker journey to meaningful employment
Our employment services model is structured on the core principals of supporting job seekers into sustainable work and to provide the right support at the right time. The model is not a linear process and job seekers will move dynamically between the stages and steps during their journey. Our services aim to improve attendance, progression, placements, and sustainability.
Preparing for work
- Initial contact
Your journey begins with a 1-to-1 interview with a dedicated employment case manager. Together, we will work on a plan that will guide you in your search for employment.
Your plan will include tailored activities designed to help prepare you for work, giving you access to guidance and resources that can prepare you in applying for jobs.
At your first appointment, your employment case manager will work with you to identify your strengths, transferrable skills and understand any challenges to help:
- Identify suitable jobs for you
- Focus on your strengths
- Plan on what support you may need while working
Applying for jobs
Your employment case manager works with you to stay on top of your job search efforts. As part of our ongoing support, you receive:
- Tips and ideas of how to search for work
- In-person discussions every two weeks to review your progress
- Appointment and interview reminders
- Access to group sessions each week to help with:
- Motivating and energizing your job search
- CV development and presentation skills
- Developing peer to peer support
Finding work can be challenging but there are many ways to help improve the way you search for potential jobs and ensure you have the best chance of success in applying. We provide you with:
- Job vacancies and alerts
- Email, SMS and social media alerts for vacancies, links to job tips and resources
- Work-like activities to help you improve your employability skills
- Opportunities to participate in trainings with local providers to develop skills
We provide ongoing support, access to job offers, workshops, and unlimited use of our resource center.
Once you've secured a job, our partnership doesn’t end there. We continue to support you to make sure you are confident and successful in your work.
Your employment case manager stays in touch with you to make sure you can overcome any challenges or issues you come up against once you find employment.
Through informal discussions, we can help you address issues such as:
- Settling into your new work environment
- Gaining confidence
- Meeting expectations