Dota Unica Lavoro is a program aimed at citizens over the age of 30, who are unemployed and resident or domiciled in Lombardy.
The objective of the program is to increase employability opportunities for job seekers, to support businesses and meet the labor market demands by offering a range of services provided by either public or private accredited providers on behalf of Regione Lombardia.
Dote Unica Lavoro is a fully funded and free program created within the initiatives promoted by the Regional Operational Program co-financed by the European Social Fund.
The program aims to support the employability and the re-employment of job seekers through personalized support during the job search, based on their individual needs to help them to adapt to the labor market.
Dote Unica Lavoro Program can last up to 360 days, depending on the intensity of the support needed.
Dote Unica Lavoro offers the following range of services:
- Career information and guidance
- Assessment of competencies and skills
- Personal Employment Plan
- One-to-one coaching and support
- Group workshops
- Vocational training courses and certification of skills
- Support during job search as well as continuous assistance and support during the initial phase of employment by a dedicated case manager
- Freedom of choice: jobseekers are able to choose among public and private accredited providers
- By participating in the program, each candidate can benefit from integrated services financed by the European Social Fund. Candidates can enjoy free training and employment services in line with personal needs
- Focus on results: the program aims to provide to candidates with the necessary tools to be independent in their job search, towards the ultimate goal of obtaining sustainable employ
For more information about how we can help you find work, email email@example.com.